Dimitri Falco, Ph.D.
🔗 Contact Information
Center for Complex Systems and Brain Sciences
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
- Ph.D. in Complex Systems and Brain Sciences, Florida Atlantic University, 2020
- M.S. in Medical Sciences, University of South Florida, 2016
- concentration in Neuroscience and Aging
- B.S. in Psychology, University of Utah, 2015
- concentration in Cognitive Psychology and Neuroscience
- minor in Human Integrated Biology
I have a Master’s in Medical Sciences in Neuroscience and Aging as well as a B.S. in Psychology with a minor in Human Integrated Biology. Within the Cognitive Neurodynamics laboratory, I’m using human fMRI data to model the large scale network of working memory. Currently, I’m investigating various node localization techniques to identify how different node definitions yield different networks. Future research will focus on applying machine learning algorithms and directed functional connectivity analysis of said working memory network.
🔗 After Graduating
Dr. Falco went to work as a Machine Learning Scientist/Engineer at NovoDynamics, Inc.
🔗 Research Interests
- Machine Learning
- Node Localization Techniques
- Functional Connectivity Analysis
- Working Memory Network