The application for the Intro to Deep Learning Short Course is due 11:59pm, May 7th, 2018. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 2 business days. Decisions will be sent out by May 14th, 2018.
The general application includes:
- Demographic Information
- Travel Information
- Personal Statement (200 words max)
- Your Personal Statement should focus on where your research interests lie, what research experiences you’ve had in the past, your motivation to learn about Deep Learning, how you would want to apply Deep Learning in your current and future research, etc.
- Submit with file name “LastName_FirstName_Statement”
- Past coursework and experience relating to Machine Learning
The application for scholarship includes:
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a faculty member
- Letters should emphasize the commitment of the student, the student’s willingness to learn new skills, and the student’s overall motivation in and out of the classroom
- Letters should be submitted to email@example.com by May 7th, 2018
- Student’s CV
- Submit with file name “LastName_FirstName_CV”
You will need all materials ready in order to submit. Late submissions or missing pieces of applications will delay the notification process.